From Primary School to College

 

This section is my favorite. Reason is not only I am a bookworm person but also in student life I have seen many ups and downs of my personal life. 

Saint Loretto Tutorial ( সেন্ট লরেটো টিউটোরিয়াল) 

In 2002 my kindergarten schooling has been started. In Saint Loretta Tutorial I have studied in Play-group, Nursery and Kindergarten class.

Government Science College attached High School( সরকারি বিজ্ঞান কলেজ সংযুক্ত হাই স্কুল) 

In 2005,I have been admitted to Class 1 at Government Science College attached High School which is located at East Tejturi Bazar, Farmgate. I have been studied here to 2008. 

Saint Mary's Primary School( সেন্ট মেরীস্ প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয়) 

In 2009,because of some family reason I have moved to my village  Jonail Bazar which is located to Boraigram, Natore, Rajshahi. Also from here you all may know Natore is my home district. In here I just have finished my primary schooling. Also from here I have given the Primary School Certificate(P.S.C) exam which held first time in Bangladesh at that time and I have stood center third obtaining first class result. After that I have received the Talent-pool scholarship. 

Saint Louis High School( সেন্ট লুইস উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়) 

At 6th January 2010 , I have got admitted in class-six to Saint Louis High School which is located at Jonail close to my house. Mainly my all family members  read here and graduate from here. I have completed my high schooling here and attend Junior School Certificate(J.S.C) exam and Secondary School Certificate(S.S.C) exam here. I have received talent-pool scholarship in J. S. C exam and have received general scholarship in S. S. C exam. Also in both exam I have got golden A+ which is a standard education bench mark of my country. 

Rajshahi Government Model School and College(রাজশাহী সরকারি মডেল স্কুল এন্ড কলেজ) 

After obtaining secondary school degree at 2015,I have got admission into Dhaka College according to merit list . But after the admission due to some reason I have transferred from Dhaka College to Rajshahi Govt. Model School and College, Rajshahi. I have studied there from 2015 to 2017 and have participated Higher School Certificate(H.S.C) exam from there. I have got 5.00 out of 5.00 gpa in H. S. C exam. 


0 Comments